When I’m painting something, be it a portrait, landscape, skyscape or cityscape, I like to ‘get under the skin’ and find out what’s going on. Why are those clouds the shape they are? Why do those bare twigs make the … Continue reading
- Boris Johnson’s Phone Call of Support to Mahmoud Abbas, 14 July 2020
- The mawkish mush of the Church of England is far from harmless, especially for Israel
- The Biblical Proportions of Boris Johnson’s 2020 Baptism of Fire
- It is time to drop the words “Race” and “Racism”; it is time to tackle MODERN slavery, and it is time to be thankful of the colonial history of Great Britain
- Go Home, British Millennials. Get a proper education and THEN help the human race.